Promote your startup's solution among one or many of our
Smart Cities & Mobility, Energy & Climate Tech, Data & AI, Retail, FinTech, and many more...
Applications are free of charge.
Why Take Part?
- 01.Exhibit for free and/or receive all-access VivaTech passes
- 02.Get feedback on your solution from potential users
- 03.Generate business leads with top decision makers
- 04.Raise your next rounds by meeting world renowned investors
- 05.Boost your visibility thanks to VivaTech’s international media coverage
They Say It Better
- VANESSA COUNAERT
Founder Resortecs Winner of the Female Founder Challenge 2022
“Winning the Female Founder Challenge gives you a boost, gives you recognition, and it really helps us to gain credibility with investors. We met investors after the challenge and some of the partners provided mentoring support.”
- MADIS ALESMAA
CEO & Co-founder Alpha AR 2020 LVMH Innovation Award finalist
“If you are a startup and are creating any sort of innovative technology, VivaTech is a must-see event. Even if you just want to stay up to date with new technologies or you want to showcase your startup, it is one of Europe's biggest tech events that I definitely recommend.”
- RUBEN HALLALI
CEO HD Rain Participated in 2019 Huawei Digital InPulse Challenge
"Thanks to the 2019 Huawei Startup Challenge organised by VivaTech, we had the opportunity to create many connections. During two or three days of the event we had about 50 to 60% of our leads for the next year."
2023 Key Figures
- 49Startup Challenges & VivaTech Awards
- 70%international applications
- 125countries represented
- 100'sof selected startups
Highlights of VivaTech 2023
Between March & April
May 22nd - 25th
LET'S KEEP IN TOUCH
More Challenges will be added soon.