4 reasons why
4 reasons for exhibiting that pay off
Prospect new clients: 124,000 startups, corporates and investors from 125 countries come to VivaTech, just to meet you.
Kick-start collaboration: this is where the hottest startups and the world's industry leaders start partnerships.
Showcase your company: with 2,500 journalists, benefit from unmatched exposure to promote your brand and launch new products.
Grow your team: fierce developers and many more talents are joining the party. Recruit the crème de la crème.
Case study: Skyboy
“In a commercial way, VivaTech is really important for us. 25% of our business in 2018 and in 2019 comes from leads we made at VivaTech.” François-Xavier Goemaere, Co-Founder, Skyboy
- Lead gen
- Won Klépierre Pitch Contest in 2018
- Was hosted on TF1 Lab at VivaTech 2019
- 25% of yearly business acquired via VivaTech leads
Case study: Soundhound
“We met investors at VivaTech and we actually closed some investments from them.” Keyvan Mohajer, CEO & Co-Founder, Soundhound
Watch the full story here:
- Closed $100,000,000 of funding from strategic investors
- Funding participation from Orange, Mercedes Benz, Hyundai Motor, Tencent and Midea from China
- Recruited at VivaTech and company has grown 50% with new office in Paris
Case study: LinkaBand and Accor
“We went to VivaTech in hopes of finding new types of clients,” Martin Zdrzalik, Co-Founder of Linkaband, “and Accor was key.”
- Meaningful connections
- Contract signed
- 80 clients acquired in Accor group
- 2 people met at VivaTech have joined advisory board
- Top-level contacts made with AirBnb, OneFineStay & retail sector.
- Linkaband is discussing a major partnership with one of the key AccorHotels brands for 2020.
- Thanks to the ibis Music challenge won in France, Linkaband will organize at least 355 concerts in 2020 in Ibis hotels.