Translator / content editor – Marketing Team (6 month internship – H/F)
We are looking for an English native speaker to join us on a 6 month internship. For the successful candidate this is a fantastic opportunity to break into the inside workings of the startup ecosystem and contribute to the promotion of VivaTech overseas. This is a transversal role, attached to the marketing team, but will assist other departments, giving you knowledge of all functions and projects within VivaTech.
- Translate from French to English a variety of documents and supports for marketing and communications; brand campaigns, press releases, presentations etc.
- Write in English some articles about tech, startups and innovations on our blog.
- English native speaker and fluent in French
- You will be the incarnation of the voice of VivaTech. You need to know how to optimize your translation in order to make it smooth and efficient
- You have excellent attention to detail, great follow through, highly organised and a strong ability to multi-task
- You’re a team player and at ease in high stress fast-paced environments
- We’re not looking for any particular kind of diploma or degree, a highly motivated and proactive student (with a convocation de stage)
- Prior experience in translating from French to English
- You’re fascinated by the tech world, startups and innovations
- When: Start in January
- Office location: Paris 2ème
- Ticket restaurants and Public Transport costs covered 100%
- Send your CV (in French or English) via email to Stacey Binnion at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Translator Internship’
- No need to attach a classic cover letter, just describe in the email in English your motivations for the position in a few lines.
About Viva Technology:
Viva Technology is hosting its 4th edition from May 16th to 18th, 2019 in Paris. Co-organised by Publicis Groupe and Groupe Les Echos, this annual global event brings together the industry’s biggest players and most innovative startups under one roof. Last year, the event brought more than 100,000 attendees, 9,000 startups, 1,900 investors across 250 conferences and workshops. The first two days are open to business leaders, startups, VCs, investors and media, with the third day open to the public.
See the best of VivaTech 2018.