> From Nov/Dec/Jan to June 2019
> Paris 75002
> Fixed-term or Freelance contract
> Compensation according to experience and expertise
Are you seeking the next Adventure and with a cool team? Looking to get creative in a multicultural environment to craft great content and spread the word along the way? Are you curious? Adaptative? Articulate? Hard working? Do words like innovation, startup, digital transformation, revolutionary ideas, disruption, entrepreneurs, ring a bell?
We need someone who’s:
- Fluent in English and French (native English is a real plus, other languages appreciated).
- Passionate about content creation (curious and creative but also articulate and analytical).
- Tech-savvy, interested about anything related to innovation, digital, disruptive ideas, etc.
- Calm under pressure and with great attention to detail.
Your mission with a team of 4:
- Participate in the creation and elaboration of the conference program of one of the most attractive tech events in the world (around 150 conferences, 400 speakers, 5 stages).
- Take part in the strategy of bringing more interaction and experiences on stage.
- Monitoring and benchmarking: what’s hot, what’s trendy, who’s in, what’s talked about, what’s cutting edge and what’s the next big thing. Long readings and analysis here.
- Based on the editorial choices, craft and articulate the topics of sessions to be discussed on stage and find the right speakers to speak.
- Identify potential speakers, source the contact details, invite them to come and be a part of VivaTech. You will need to be convincing and able to advocate for your ideas/choices.
- Managing the speakers’ arrangements (logistics such as travel/accommodation, registration process, budget monitoring, etc.). Some practical and concrete stuff here.
- Liaise with the other teams at Vivatech (Marketing/Communication/Press, Ecosystem, Operation and Production, Commercial and Partners). Teamwork is essential.
Skills and abilities we seek:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in content creation (media, event, communication agency or from other fields).
- Ability to adapt fast given some changing needs and to carry new tasks with little supervision.
- Multitasking is crucial as well as being autonomous and able to take initiatives.
- Proficiency in Google tools.
If you think you are the one, send us your resume and a description of your relevant experiences to email@example.com.
Viva Technology is hosting its 4th edition from May 16th to 18th, 2019 in Paris. Co-organised by Publicis Groupe and Groupe Les Echos, this annual global event brings together the industry’s biggest players and most innovative startups under one roof. Last year it attracted more than 100,000 attendees, 9,000 startups, 1,900 investors across 250 conferences and workshops. The first two days are open to business leaders, startups, VCs, investors and media, with the third day open to the public.
See the best of VivaTech 2018.
- World class leaders in tech;
- The hottest startups;
- Some of the best innovations;
- The biggest players in digital transformation;
- Major international investment funds;
- Panel debates showcasing industry experts from around the world;
- A chance for startups to collaborate with renowned international companies;
- And much, much more…