We’re looking for an intern to assist us on all of our paid media campaigns. A first experience in paid media is necessary for this role. You’ll hold a crucial position in VivaTech’s Marketing Team and will report to both the Chief Marketing Officer and the Social Media Manager. You will contribute to the promotion of VivaTech globally whilst gaining invaluable experience working towards the creation of a leading tech event.
- Operational monitoring of the campaigns put in place by our media agency on various media supports: Display, Special Operations, Videos, Mobile, Social Media, retargeting …
- Follow-up of digital assets with creative teams: briefings, supervision, monitoring and optimization of campaigns based on weekly reports
- Analysis of the profitability of the various supports and campaigns to optimize budgets
- Test & learn
- Day-to-day coordination with our media agency
- Competitive intelligence (benchmarking, analysis of competing campaigns and/or new functions to be tested)
- Previous experience in paid media necessary and moderate understanding of each media channel
- BAC+3/5 student in final year of studies (with a convocation de stage)
- You can work in English
- You love statistics and have an analytical spirit
- You have excellent attention to detail, great follow through, you’re highly organised and have a strong ability to multi-task
- You’re a team player and at ease in fast-paced environments
- You’re interested by the tech world, startups and innovations
- You’re able to provide recommendations on our media strategy
- When: Start in January – 6 months
- Office location: Paris 2ème
- Ticket restaurants and Public Transport costs covered 100%
- Send your CV (in French or English) via email to Stacey Binnion at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No need to attach a classic cover letter, just describe in the email in English your motivations for the position in a few lines.
About Viva Technology:
Viva Technology is hosting its 4th edition from May 16th to 18th, 2019 in Paris. Co-organised by Publicis Groupe and Groupe Les Echos, this annual global event brings together the industry’s biggest players and most innovative startups under one roof. Last year, the event brought more than 100,000 attendees, 9,000 startups, 1,900 investors across 250 conferences and workshops. The first two days are open to business leaders, startups, VCs, investors and media, with the third day open to the public.
See the best of VivaTech 2018.