TechCrunch Startup Battlefield Europe is headed to VivaTech in Paris on May 24th to find the best early-stage startups across Europe. In partnership with Michelin, the 15 preselected startups will present their project in front of a jury of top investors and entrepreneurs.
TechCrunch has just unveiled this outstanding jury composed of 20 international tech stars. 20 Stars Building the World’s Startup Ecosystem :
- Liron Azrielant, General Partner, Meron Capital
- Ophelia Brown, Founder, Partner, Blossom Capital
- Eileen Burbidge, Partner, Passion Capital
- Sonali De Rycker, General Partner, Accel Partners
- Jean de La Rochebrochard, Partner, Kima Ventures
- Yann de Vries, Partner, Atomico
- Rouven Dresselhaus, Founder & Managing Partner, Cavalry Ventures
- Marie Ekeland, Co-Founder & Partner, Daphni
- Sébastien Groyer, Partner, Seventure Partners
- Brent Hoberman, Founder/Executive Chairman, Firstminute Capital
- Sia Houchangnia, Partner, Seedcamp
- Alexis Houssou, Co-Founder & President, Hardware Club
- Raffi Kamber, Partner, Alven Capital
- Rob Moffat, Partner, Balderton Capital
- Antoine Nussenbaum, Partner, Felix Capital
- Mounia Rkha, Seed Club Manager, Isai
- Keld van Schreven, Co-Founder, KR1
- Francesca Warner, Venture Advisor, Seraphim Capital
- Roxanne Varza, Director, STATION F
- Alice Zagury, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, The Family
2 rounds to select the best startup in Europe During the Preliminary Rounds on Thursday 24th the 15 preselected startups will pitch in groups of 5 on the Michelin Startups Village (PITCH B stage) from 9:00am to 1:00pm.
5 startups will be selected from this 1st round. The Final Round will give the opportunity to these selected startups to pitch on the main stage of VivaTech (Stage 1) on Thursday evening (6:15pm-8:00pm).
The finalist will be awarded "Best Startup in Europe 2018" and will receive a €25,000 prize plus an all-expense paid trip for two to San Francisco to participate in the famous Disrupt San Francisco Battlefield in September 2018.
Supporting worldwide the startup ecosystem for several years, Michelin, official partner of TechCrunch Startup Battlefield Europe, is very proud to reward the best startup in Europe with TechCrunch at VivaTech this year.