Junior Project Manager – Startup and Ecosystem Team (M/F)
Viva Technology is offering a 6-month internship or a 10 month alternance from September to take up an important role in VivaTech’s Startup and Ecosystem team. For the right candidate this is a fantastic opportunity to break into the inside workings of the startup ecosystem and contribute to the promotion of VivaTech overseas.
In 2017, we launched VivaTech’s international tour (VivaTour) to spread the VivaTech message around the world. We stopped by 18 different cities across 4 continents, and hosted 22 meetups where we welcomed almost 2000 visitors to these various events. For the fourth edition of VivaTech, our ambition is to make the VivaTour even stronger with an even bigger impact worldwide. Your position will play a crucial role in its success.
You will be responsible for:
– Assisting and working directly with the manager of VivaTech’s international tour
– Managing all logistical aspects of the international tour
– Liaising with overseas suppliers (caterers, venues)
– Coordination with VivaTech’s major sponsors
– Follow up with attendees and sponsors post meetups
– You will also assist the team for various tasks
– Please note that this position may involve overseas travel
– We’re not looking for any particular kind of diploma or degree, a highly motivated and proactive student (with a convention de stage)
You’re fascinated by the tech world, startups and innovations
Fluent in English and/or French (native is a plus, additional languages are appreciated)
You have excellent attention to detail, highly organised and a strong ability to multi-task
You’re a team player and at ease in high stress environments
– You have experience with graphic design
– When: Start in September
– Office location: Paris 2ème
– Ticket restaurants and Public Transport costs covered 100%
– Send your CV (in French or English) via email to Stacey Binnion at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Internship Position’
– No need to attach a classic cover letter, just describe in the email in English your motivations for the position in a few lines.
About Viva Technology:
Viva Technology is hosting its 4th edition from May 16th to 18th, 2019 in Paris. Co-organised by Publicis Groupe and Groupe Les Echos, this annual global event brings together the industry’s biggest players and most innovative startups under one roof. Last year, the event brought more than 100,000 attendees, 9,000 startups, 1,900 investors across 250 conferences and workshops. The first two days are open to business leaders, startups, VCs, investors and media, with the third day open to the public.
See the best of VivaTech 2018.