Junior Business Developer – CDD (3-6 months)
Viva Technology is hosting its third event from 24 to 26 May 2018 at the Porte de Versailles in Paris. Co-organised by Publicis Groupe and Groupe Les Echos, this annual global event brings together the industry’s biggest players and most innovative startups under one roof. Last year it attracted more than 68,000 attendees, 6,000 startups, 1,500 investors across 250 conferences and workshops. The first two days are open to business leaders, startups, VCs, investors and media, with the third day open to the public.
See the best of VivaTech 2017.
We are looking for a Junior Business Developer to be part of our Viva Sales Team based in our main office located in the centre of Paris – 5/7 rue Feydeau, 75002 Paris with the following main tasks and skills:
Strong skills in sales and account management
- Generate new sales revenue closing new business deals
- Complete all administration in a timely and accurate manner
- Onsite customer service and face to face meetings during the VivaTech show
- Prepare and communicate accurate forecasts to enable effective business planning
- Ability to prospect and manage new customers in a fast-paced environment
- Closing deals
- Good phone manners
- IT and administration skills
- Excellent team player
- Demonstrate structured analytical thinking and planning
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English & French. Other languages a+
- Previous experience in the event or tech industry appreciated but not compulsory
- Competitive salary + Bonus
- Job available ASAP
To apply : firstname.lastname@example.org,
About Viva Technology
Viva Technology, an international event co-organized by Publicis Groupe and Les Echos Group, is dedicated to the growth of startups, digital transformation and innovation. The event allows startups and large companies to be connected in the same time and place, in order to facilitate meetings, develop collaborations and present the latest innovations.
More information at www.vivatechnology.com and @VivaTech