Internship – 6 months (Jan.2019 till end of June) – Paris
- Seeking THE next adventure? Preferably with a cool team? Looking to get creative in a multicultural environment?
- Do words like innovation, startup, digital, revolutionary ideas, entrepreneurs, and challenges ring a bell?
- Not afraid of working hard… and playing hard?
- Adaptative? Creative? Curious?
- Willing to discover and learn new things and take responsibilities?
- Well, don’t look any further because your dream is about to come true and Viva Technology needs you!
Viva Technology is hosting its fourth event from 16 to 18 May 2019 at the Porte de Versailles in Paris. Co-organised by Publicis Groupe and Groupe Les Echos, this annual global event brings together the industry’s biggest players and most innovative startups under one roof. Last year it attracted more than 100,000 attendees, 9,000 startups, 1,900 investors across 250 conferences and workshops. The first two days are open to business leaders, startups, VCs, investors and media, with the third day open to the public.
- The best innovations;
- The hottest startups;
- The biggest players in digital transformation;
- Major international investment funds;
- Panel debates showcasing industry experts from around the world;
- A chance for startups to collaborate with renowned international companies;
- And much, much more…
- Fluent in English and French (native is a plus, additional languages are appreciated)
- In love with innovation or any cool stuff (surprise us)
- At ease with tech and digital tools, yes, we work on computers! 🙂
- Calm, under pressure and with great attention to detail
Your mission with a team of 4 cool girls and guys:
- Monitoring/Benchmarking: what’s hot, what’s trendy, who’s in, what’s talked about, what’s cutting edge and what’s the next big thing.
- Able to research on the web: qualify prospects, find people and their contact details.
- Assist with the speakers’ arrangements (logistical matters, budget, registration process, travel bookings, accommodations, etc.).
- Managing the online pages related to the program and speakers (agendas, speakers’ profiles, pictures, biographies, etc.).
- Assist in the preparation of reporting tools.
If you think you are the one, send a resume and a description of relevant experiences to firstname.lastname@example.org.