- 1. Apply to Challenges
- Our industry-leading partners are hosting sector specific Labs, at VivaTech, to showcase the most cutting-edge startups in various industries. Startups who want to exhibit within a Lab can start by applying to the VivaTech Open Innovation Challenges on our platform (https://vivatechnology.com/challenges/). Startups are invited to send in their solutions to our partners' Challenges and those selected will win a free booth on a Lab.
2. Apply to Pitch Contests
- Aside from Labs, our partners also host Pitch Contests in specific verticals. This is your opportunity to pitch on stage at VivaTech in front of investors, corporate executives and other experts. Startups stand to win a range of prizes sponsored by the hosting partner of each contest. Startups can apply to pitch contests on our platform (https://vivatechnology.com/challenges/).
- Each Pitch Contest has a specific set of requirements pertaining to the industry, stage of the startup, etc. Pitch Contests are spread out across the three days of the event and across three stages on each day. Startups can apply for as many Pitch Contests as they like.
3. Purchase your own startup corner
- If you would like to exhibit at VivaTech independently, you can purchase a Startup Corner. Please contact us here to know the various options available at VivaTech 2021.