Viva Technology is offering a 6-month Social Media & Community Management internship, to an enthusiastic and driven individual passionate about all things digital.
The candidate will be given a crucial role in the VivaTech Marketing team and will be given real responsibility executing a dedicated social media strategy across multiple social media platforms.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a global leading tech conference and to join the dynamic VivaTech team working hard towards the creation of the world’s rendezvous for startups and leaders to celebrate innovation together.
You will be responsible for:
– The incarnation of the voice of VivaTech on our social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
– Creative editorial for social media
– Programming and publication of tweets and posts
– Sourcing of information (tech articles, trends) to relay to our online communities
– Day to day social media management & customer service
– Reporting: ongoing weekly reports on social media performance
– Daily exchange with our sponsors to diffuse their content to our community
– You’re a brilliant writer in English, who can easily captivate an audience in less than 280 characters
– You’re fascinated by the tech world, startups and innovations
– Excellent attention to detail and a strong ability to multi-task
– You love to create content and you’re already an active user on social media channels
– You’re an English native speaker (or with an impeccable English)
– A previous work experience in Social Media/Community Management is ideal
– A big plus if you’re a wiz at Photoshop and video software
– When: Jan –June, full time
– Office location: Paris 2ème
– Ticket restaurants
– Transport costs covered 100%
– Send your CV and answers to the following questions (1 page max) to email@example.com
>> What does success look like on Social Media and can you give us an example of a successful use?
>> How can we drive traffic from our social media platforms to the VivaTech website?
About Viva Technology:
Co-organized by Publicis Groupe and the Groupe Les Echos, VivaTech is the world’s rendezvous for startups and leaders to celebrate innovation. It’s a gathering of the world’s brightest minds, talent, and products taking place in Paris on 16th–18th May 2019 for its fourth edition. More than 100,000 visitors and 9,000 startups attended the 2018 edition, and this year builds on that success as startups, business leaders, investors, academics, students, and media from around the world descend on Paris for three packed days.