- June 16
CMO Summit : A mission to drive efficient growth
The past few years have been a challenge for many marketers. They have become business accelerators driving business growth and revenue. They also need to attract and retain essential talent to compete in an increasingly demanding customer environment and ecommerce driven landscape. Their strategies and organizations are straining under the impact of unpredictable customer behaviors, burdensome cross-functional collaboration, and the erosion of traditional sources of brand value. The current environment demands a relentless focus on using digital to create customer value, advancing cross-functional goals, and optimizing shifts for brand value.
A full day of high-level networking & sharing of best practices
- One half-day of content on one of VivaTech's main stages.
- One half-day of private sessions & workshops in the C-Level Lounge.
- Includes 1 hour of selected Startup Pitches in the C-Level Lounge.
Premium benefits of the CMO Summit:
- VIP fast-lane access to VivaTech
- A personalized welcome upon your arrival
- A dedicated lounge to enhance networking (C-Level Lounge)
- A welcome breakfast and a networking lunch in the C-Level Lounge
- An after-work event in a dedicated venue
What kind of challenges CMOs have to face in 2023?
- Customer Experience
- Marketing x AI / Generative AI Revolution
- Incorporating new technologies (metavers, IA…)
- Marketing Operations
- ESG Marketing best practises
- Marketing in a Decentralized World
- Sports & Marketing
- Future of Media
- Brands meet Hollywood
Who will be part of the CMO Summit?
The CMO Summit is exclusively reserved for up to 200 marketing leaders: Chief Marketing Officers, Directors of Marketing & Communications, Chief Brand Officers, …
We reserve the right to not accept your registration if your profile does not match the selected summit.
- Etienne LecoeurDG//doubleslash
- Gregory GazagneManaging Director FranceSnap Inc
- Roy BrockmannBodyguard.aiCRO & CMO
- Céline BoudièreCMOMEETIC EUROPE
- Armando PastorMarketing & C2C DirectorRakuten France
- Alexandre LabarriereCommunications and Marketing DirectorFrance Digitale
- Eliott MaidenbergHead of StrategyJIN
- Maurice N'DiayeCo President - CEOAdetem - Descartes & Mauss
- Asmita DubeyCMOL'Oréal