6-month internship (September 2019 - February 2020)
Are you looking for an internship in a young and dynamic team? You want to get experience in an agile and startup-like environment but also while benefit from working with major groups (Publicis and Les Echos)? You are a tech lover and enjoy making human connections ? Do you want to try a unique experience and test your skills? VivaTech needs you!
Co-organized by Publicis Groupe and the Les Echos Group, Viva Technology is Europe’s biggest tech event. It has become a must for startups and innovators, in just 4 years, with more than 124,000 visitors, including 13,000 startups, 3,000 investors and 125 countries represented.
The fifth edition will be held in Paris Porte de Versailles in June 2020.
If you are interested in this adventure, join the sales team to participate in VivaTech's growth and support the sales team on a daily basis.
Within the sales team and attached to a project manager, you will work on transversal subjects (sales marketing, event management, support tools) in collaboration with all of the team:
- Assistance in the design/writing and continuous updating of the commercial offer
- Assistance in the creation of proposals for sales representatives
- Development of email campaigns for the various communications throughout the year
- Follow-up and updating of the feedback communicated to all partners
- Setting up and monitoring a database for e-mailing
- Management of invitations (content, registration follow-up...)
- Management of registrant listings + post-event reporting
- Assistance in the production of presentation materials and post-event follow-ups for quick delivery of the materials (EV and VF)
- Assistance with on-site event management
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT TOOLS
- Assistance in the creation and implementation of a FAQ for the partner space
- Assistance in the implementation and proper follow-up of training courses for partners
- Support for sales representatives and their partners
- Help in setting up the instruction manual supports (video tutorials)
- Management of administrative documents related to the sale of tours
- Assistance in the proper monitoring of invoicing
These missions may evolve according to the activity and needs of the company.
Required profile :
- You are student completing your Masters
- Proficiency in using IT tools (pack office, G-suite)
- You have a high level of English (English-speaking event) or bilingual
- You are extremely curious, autonomous, involved with a positive attitude
- You like working in a team, have the ability to adapt to your surroundings and manage stress levels
- Start: September 2019
- Duration: 3 - 6 months
- Type of contract: internship (no work-study possible)
- Location: Paris, Bastille district
- Internship allowance: remuneration according to profile
To join us:
Send your CV and any other information that will help to assess your profile.