You'll be a part of the Marketing/Communication team and will work with the CRM & Digital Product Manager. Our department has 2 goals: increasing VivaTech’s reputation in France and abroad, and generating pass sales for the event.
You’ll assist us with the strategy and everyday life for our CRM and emailing campaigns. You’ll learn how to manage CRM campaigns from A to Z, from writing the content, to dealing with our database.
If you want to…
– Be the Voice of VivaTech for our emailing campaigns (in English, please!)
– Free your writing skills, and use your best puns and punchlines to promote VivaTech
– Look for the best picture of the perfect gif to catch the eye and trigger the first click
– Be the first to know the latest news to highlight in our newsletters
– Let your analytical skills go wild
– Show the world (or at least your boss) how good (and rigorous) you are with campaign and database management
– Be the point of reference for one of our main sales channel
…this internship is meant for you!
Your detailed mission
CRM-PRM campaign management (newsletters, ticket sales, startup challenges…) :
– Writing the content of our newsletters (both in English and in French)
– Using the Actito builder to build the template of our newsletters (training at the beginning of the internship)
– Sending email tests and routing the emailing campagins
– Making complex database requests to target our campaigns in the most accurate way
– Follow up, analytics and recommendations to optimize the next newsletters
– Be in contact with the other VivaTech Teams to make sure we push the latest news (Program, Startups, Sales, Operations and Side Events teams)
– A/B testing, with a test and learn mindset
– Always being eager to suggest new ideas to enrich and boost our newsletters (survey, gif, timer…)
– Being a part of the organization team for a unique event (a one in a lifetime experience!) during 3 days at Porte de Versailles
– Depending on your workload, you may help the team with other missions.
Qualities we are looking for
– Good writing skills, with a real interest for content, a “straight to the point” mindset (we’re looking more for Haiku masters than for the new Zola). If you have a great sense for puns and punchlines, please contact us!
– Great analytical skills, and someone very rigorous (a must have to deal with our database - GDPR, baby!)
– Perfect written English (international event in English - 90% of our campaigns are in English). A big plus if you’re a native English speaker.
– Someone autonomous, with a positive attitude, proactive, in a team 200% involved in this unique and exciting event!
– Actito (email builder and email sender tool)
– Inbox (CRM / Database requests)
– M1 or M2 Student
– No alternate internship
– Perfect English level - Native English speaker is a plus
– Nice to have: you have already worked on emailing campaigns and have basic html knowledge
– Starting Jan 2020
– 6 months internship (no “alternance” will be accepted)
– Lieu : Paris 75011
How to apply?
A CV is mandatory, a cover letter is a plus…. Please explain in your email what you like the most in this internship and the VivaTech project, and why we’ll love working with you!
Viva Technology is the world’s rendezvous for startups and leaders to celebrate innovation. The 4th edition takes place in Paris on May 16-18 2019. Co-organized bu Les Echos-Le Parisien and Publicis Groupe, VivaTech has become one of the biggest tech event in just 4 years, with more than 100,000 startups in 2018, with 9,000 startups and 1,900 investors from 125 countries. The first 2 days are dedicated to professionals (startups, CEOs, C-level, investors, media). The 3rd day is open to the General Public.
In the everyday life, VivaTech has a startup vibe, and is supported by 2 media and advertising leaders.
And during the 3 days of the Event:
– Tech leaders (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Alibaba, Samsung…)
– The most innovative startups from all over the world
– The hottest innovations (flying taxi, drones, robots, mind-controlled footballs…)
– The biggest funds
– World class speakers (Jack Ma - Alibaba, Justin Trudeau - Canada PM, Young Sohn - Samsung, Holly Ridings - NASA…) and high quality conference sessions.
– The opportunity for startups to collaborate with world tech leaders
– A hackathon co-organized with TechCrunch
– Side events to network in Paris bars throughout the week
– And much, much more!
Last but not least! VivaTech also means:
– Mastering decision making tools to choose the best burger in the area
– Being the best at blind tests
– Being tolerant to your coworkers somehow arguable taste in music (you might hear “All I want for Christmas in May)
– Being OK with having your polaroid picture display on the entrance Hall (tip: don’t get your picture taken at Viva Parties)
– Being ready for the “90.000 steps in 3 days” during VivaTech)
– Going to lots of inspiring meetups all year long
– Being a part of an amazing team, with a great human & team & caring spirit