We’re looking for a super talented student to join the Marketing and Communication team for a 6 month internship.
You will be a crucial part of the team at VivaTech, assisting on community management, editorial content and customer service. To be considered for this role you must be an English native speaker, (or a very good writer in English). You’ll work directly with the Community Manager and will report to the Social Media Manager.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a global leading tech conference and to join the dynamic VivaTech team working hard towards the creation of the world’s rendezvous for startups and leaders to celebrate innovation together.
You will be responsible for:
- The incarnation of the voice of VivaTech on our social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) and on our customer service, so you’ll be our best ambassador
- Assist our Community Manager in content creation, programming, and publication of posts
- Regular contact with our corporate partners’ Community Managers
- Writing short articles for our website news
- Helping, always with a smile, our users to find the answer to their questions and redirect the request to the right team member in the company if necessary (conference team, commercial, press, partnerships ...), whether via email or on our Social Networks
- Respond quickly and effectively to requests
- Be proactive in finding solutions to our customers’ problems and put forward your ideas to continually improve internal processes
- Daily monitoring and sourcing of information (tech articles, trends) to relay to our online communities
- Day to day Social Media management & customer service
- Reporting: ongoing weekly reports on social media performance
- You are fluent in English and French, or a brilliant writer in English
- You’re at ease writing in English, who can easily captivate an audience in less than 280 characters
- You love to create content and enjoy writing
- You need to be patient and customer driven to be considered for the role (good listener, attentive to details, eager to help, resourceful)
- No problem is too difficult for you, you only see solutions!
- You’re fascinated by the tech world, startups and innovations
- Excellent attention to detail and a strong ability to multi-task
- You’re an English native speaker (or with impeccable English)
- A previous work experience in Social Media/Community Management and/or in customer service is a bonus
- A big plus if you’re a wiz at Photoshop and video software
- When: Jan –June, full time
- Office location: Paris 2ème (M° Bourse / Grands Boulevards)
- Ticket restaurants
- Transport costs 50% covered
Send your CV and a brief description of yourself to Stacey Binnion: …
About Viva Technology:
Co-organized by Publicis Groupe and the Groupe Les Echos, VivaTech is the world’s rendezvous for startups and leaders to celebrate innovation. It’s a gathering of the world’s brightest minds, talent, and products taking place in Paris on 16th–18th May 2019 for its fourth edition. More than 100,000 visitors and 9,000 startups attended the 2018 edition, and this year builds on that success as startups, business leaders, investors, academics, students, and media from around the world descend on Paris for three packed days.