- Are you looking for an internship with a dynamic young team?
- Do you want to put your creativity at the service of an international and meaningful project?
- Are you attracted or passionate about digital technology, innovation, startups and sustainable development?
- Do you want to gain experience in the fields of green, social and inclusive innovation and responsible events?
- Are you not afraid of juggling projects in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities?
- Do you like to take on challenges and surpass yourself?
- And lastly, do you want to live a unique experience and develop your professional network?
VivaTech needs you!
The Operations and Experience team is looking for an intern to assist them in the development of the Tech for Good program to implement VivaTech’s sustainable development vision. This vision is based on five main pillars: environment, gender parity, inclusion, education and future of work.
This internship will be an opportunity to set up actions to show the positive impact of digital technology on our planet and society.
Reporting directly to the Tech for Good Program Manager and under the authority of the Director of Operations, you will work in collaboration with all teams on the following topics:
- sourcing of green, social and inclusive tech innovations
- operational follow-up of tech for good projects and relationship between clients/partners and internal teams
- monitoring of VivaTech’s CSR strategy (Corporate Social Responsibility) in relation to all internal teams and the relevant clients/partners
- design and production of experiences/special operations
- implementation of actions to promote women in technology
- implementation of educational actions for young audiences
- monitoring and management of entrepreneurship network partnerships
- follow-up and development of the tech for good communication strategy
- assistance in the preparation and management of reporting tools
- Versatile, organized, autonomous, curious with a good sense of humour!
- Calm under pressure and with great attention to detail
- Knowledge of the tech ecosystem and sustainable development issues
- Mastery of IT tools (G-suite, pack office)
- Good level of English or bilingual (read and written)
- Bachelor’s degree or more
- When: January 2020-June 2020
- Duration: 6 months
- Type of contract: full-time internship (no work-study possible)
- Location: Paris 11, Bastille district
- Internship allowance: remuneration commensurate with experience + subsidized meals and transport 50% covered
Send a CV, a cover letter and any other information that will help to judge your motivation