> 6 months (Jan. 2020 till end of June 2020)
> Paris 75011
> Compensation according to level of education
Are you seeking the next Adventure and with a cool team? Looking to get creative in a multicultural environment to craft great content and spread the word along the way? Are you curious? Adaptative? Articulate? Hard working? Do words like innovation, startup, digital transformation, revolutionary ideas, disruption, entrepreneurs, ring a bell?
We need someone who’s:
- Fluent in English and French (native English is a real plus, other languages appreciated).
- Passionate about content creation (curious and creative but also articulate and analytical).
- Tech-savvy, interested about anything related to innovation, digital, disruptive ideas, etc.
- Calm under pressure and with great attention to detail.
Your mission :
- Monitoring/Benchmarking: what’s hot, what’s trendy, who’s in, what's talked about, what's cutting edge and what’s the next big thing.
- Able to research on the web: qualify prospects, find people and their contact details.
- Assist with the speakers' arrangements (logistical matters, budget, registration process, travel bookings, accommodations, etc.).
- Managing the online pages related to the program and speakers (agendas, speakers' profiles, pictures, biographies, etc.).
- Assist in the preparation of reporting tools.
Skills and abilities we seek:
- Fluent in English and French (native is a plus, additional languages are appreciated)
- In love with innovation or any cool stuff (surprise us)
- At ease with tech and digital tools, yes, we work on computers! :-)
- Calm, under pressure and with great attention to detail
Viva Technology is hosting its fourth event from 16 to 18 May 2019 at the Porte de Versailles in Paris. Co-organised by Publicis Groupe and Groupe Les Echos, this annual global event brings together the industry’s biggest players and most innovative startups under one roof. Last year it attracted more than 100,000 attendees, 9,000 startups, 1,900 investors across 250 conferences and workshops. The first two days are open to business leaders, startups, VCs, investors and media, with the third day open to the public.
See the best of VivaTech 2018.
- The best innovations;
- The hottest startups;
- The biggest players in digital transformation;
- Major international investment funds;
- Panel debates showcasing industry experts from around the world;
- A chance for startups to collaborate with renowned international companies;
- And much, much more…
If you think you are the one, send a resume and a description of relevant experiences.